PIMPLES ARE AN INFLAMMATION OF THE SKIN IN WHICH THE OIL GLANDS BECOME INFECTED WITH BACTERIA, SWELL UP, AND FILL WITH PUS.
Everybody Loves their skin, And no one wants their skin be affected by pimples. If you Are affected by pimples You want them treated as soon as Possible.
Cause:- Mainly Pimples are Caused by Excess sebum secretion by the oil glands.
Too Much Medicines and Lotions are Now Available in Market to Treat Pimples but Are They Really Effective in Less Time? Answer Is “No”. They Can Only Cure you for Short time and Problem Arrises Again after some time and It also Take many Time to Show Effect.
But Many Natural Methods Can be Used to Get Rid Permanently and As Rapid as Over Night.Now Lets Talk About Some Home Remedies or Natural Methods which are Highly Effective for Getting Rid of Pimples very fastly and OverNight.
Top 5 Methods for Getting Rid Of Pimples Overnight:
Ice can Immidiately Reduce Redness, Swelling and Can Improve Blood Circulation in Affected Area. It can also Wash up Oil Particles from Skin pores which are Main Source of This Problem.
Another quick way to get rid is the use of lemon, which is rich in vitamin C. Lemon juice helps pimples dry up faster. use fresh lemon juice and not bottled juice, which has preservatives. There are ways to apply this remedy.
- Dip a clean cotton swab in fresh lemon juice and apply it to the pimples before going to bed.
- You can also mix one tablespoon of lemon juice with one teaspoon of cinnamon powder and put it on the pimples overnight. In the morning, wash the skin well with lukewarm water. However, this particular remedy is not suitable for those with sensitive skin.
3. Tea Tree Oil
Tea tree oil is excellent for treating acne and pimples. It has antibacterial properties that help fight the bacteria that cause these skin problems.
- Just dip a cotton ball in tea tree essential oil and dab it on the affected area. Rinse your face after 15 to 20 minutes.
- Another option is to mix a few drops of tea tree oil in 1 tablespoon of aloe vera gel. Apply it on your pimples and blemishes, leave it on for 20 minutes and then rinse it off.
Remember Steer clear of tea tree oil if you have sensitive skin.
4.Wash Your Pillowcase Regularly
Technically, a pillowcase should be washed at the very least once a week. While most of us don’t practice this, when it comes to keeping your skin fresh and healthy, it might help to get a little picky about your pillowcase. If you never wash it, all the stuff that gets rubbed onto it then comes in contact with your face for around 6-8 hours every night, and can Cause acne . Keeping a clean, comfy place to rest your weary head is worth the hassle of stuffing your pillow back into its case-the real reason we avoid washing it-if it could prevent future breakouts.
5. Rubb Tooth Paste On Pimple:
Use Your Tooth Paste for Your Pimples also. But Use Only White Paste. It Will Work Like Ice. and Also Very Useful.
- Apply some white toothpaste over the affected skin area before going to bed.
- In the morning, wash your face with water and you will see a significant improvement in the swelling.
If you wish, you can repeat the process in the daytime also. Just make sure the toothpaste remains on them for at least half an hour.