Hello friends, hope you are doing well. Friends many of us are having certain impurities on our face , these can be white heads , black heads , scars or pimples on our face that make our face look dirty and unglowing. Friends you may buy a lot of creams or medicines for your face or you are spending a lot on your face , but friends do you know we can clean our face at home with certain home remedies and without spending so much money on it. Today I will tell you some home remedies specially for black heads removal . I will tell you the cause that why they occur on your face and also how can you get rid of these black heads at home. So friends let us start now-
Causes of having Black heads-
Here I am going to tell you some causes or reasons that cause black heads on your face. These include following things.
Exposure to sun rays-
Guys if you are a working or studying person and you have to go outside of your home for your work and study or any other reason and your skin gets expose to harmful UV radiations of sun, which can cause your healthy skin look dull is the main reason for having black heads on your face. Beta UV radiations of sun are really sharp and enter your skin and can cause pores or blackheads on your face. So prevent or avoid being in exposure to sun radiations. Or you can use a strong sunscreen having more than spf 30.
Friends when we come at the age of puberty, almost whole of our body system changes. Our hypothalamus that is the master gland of our body becomes more sensitive to hormones and start secreting them. And this sudden change in our body at the age of 10 – 19 years can not cope up with our body so fast and leads to have pimples or some black heads on your face and some times on your whole body.
Having pus cells under your skin-
Guys you have already notice it, or not but do you know our skin is made of non keratinised stratified epithelium and is derived from stratum corneum or dead cells. These dead cells are nothing but mainly for protection purposes actually. Guys but some times these dead cells accumulate under your skin in the form of pus that results into underskin pimples or blackheads.
Under skin pimples or not observed by others but only you can feel them actually by touching that particular area but these makes your skin look dull and awkward and afterwards these under skin pimples may lead to have blackheads on your face.
4. Weakness –
Friends if you are having any weakness in your body this may also lead to have black heads or pimples on your face.
It is the major cause of having skin problems or disorders. If you have an oily skin it will definitely give you a awkward oily shine on your face and will result in having pimples or black heads on your face.
6. An extremely dry skin is also an other cause of having skin pimples or black heads.
So these were few reasons that can cause black heads on your face and make you look uglier. So now I am going to tell you a few methods by which you can get rid of these.
Home Remedies for cleaning black heads –
Baking Soda –
If you have black heads on your face, what you have to do is just take half table spoon of baking soda in a bowl and add some liquid in it like Rose water , Honey or milk or curd etc. Just mix it well with a spoon and apply this on effected area where you are having black heads. Mainly we have most of black heads on nose. Apply this mask on your face for 15 – 20 minutes and then wash it with warm water. And you will see the soft skin of yours immediately.
For best results you must have to follow this technique 2 – 3 times a week.
2. Tooth paste –
Take an extra or waste tooth brush and add a pea sized amount of your toothpaste on it and rub it on effected area of your mouth. Rub it well for 5 – 10 minutes but rub it gently, if you will rub it hard it can cause damage to your skin. After rubbing wash your face with mild hot water. And this is a very effective remedy of having a black head free skin. You should follow this home remedy about twice or thrice a week for having clear and black heads free skin.
3. Home made face pack-
Friends now I am going to tell you about a home made face pack that is really effective to get rid of black heads.
It will cure your black heads for sure and in a faster way without any side effects and will give you a very charming and glowing look. This home made face pack is very easy to make . All you just need is –
- Orange peels
- Pomegranate peels
- A lemon
- 1 table spoon of curd
Method of making this home made face pack –
- Firstly take peels of the orange and pomegranate and wash them well under normal tap water.
- Now you have to dry these peels under the sun so that the water will be evaporated and the good properties would be locked in them. Put these peels under sunlight for 2 – 3 hours and then you have to use it. You will observe that after being in the sun these become very dry .
- Now take a mixer and grind these peels in the mixture until they become well and uniformly grinded.
- Now add 1 table spoon of curd in this mixture and mix it well in mixer.
- At last you just have to squeeze a half lemon in this mixture and then grind it again.
This completes your home made face pack you will notice that it is very adhesive on you face and when you will apply it on your face it will clean your skin by removing black heads and even tanning also and will give you a clear skin.
Make this face pack always whenever you have to use this home remedy and always make a new one, I just meant to say do not use your old made face pack.
You have to use this home remedy for twice a week at least to get best results.
So these were some causes and treatments to get rid of black heads. Now I will tell you some prevention’s how to get yourself safe from them-
- Always use a sun screen more than or equal to SPF 30 before going in the sun and get your skin to be in exposure to sun radiations . And also cover your skin in the sun with a cloth of cotton or any of that you have to get protection.
- If you are having so much pus or under skin pimples on your skin, kindly visit a dermatologist soon as they can also because of hormonal disturbances.
- Wash your face for at least twice a day to make it clean and free from dust particles and also from some unwanted bacteria etc.
- Avoid using make up on your face daily.
- Avoid using bleach on your face as it open your skin pores that leads to enter dust particles in them forming black heads later on.
So friends that was all about the causes, treatments and prevention’s from having black heads on your face.
I wrote my every blog in a very simple and easy language but friends all methods I wrote are really effective and proved without any side effects and you will definitely see the change yourself after using them.
So why to wait , Do hurry and make your self healthy by using them.
I hope guys you like my article. Please share it on Facebook, whats app, Instagram or any other social site that you use if you like it. This will mean a lot.
Thank you ..